Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Audacity Project (Mello Music)

Hey, everybody this is my Audacity assignment where we were asked to mix 5 songs together. The only requirements for the mp3 is that each of the songs have to connect with one word. So if a song ends in word "say" the next song has to start with the word "say." The music I chose is very mellow. I did not feel like using rap for this assignment because I didn't want to have to work around bad language or innapropriate things that would upset my teacher. I love all types of music so I decided to go with some mellow stuff for this assignment=)




Image Citation:
Keyla. "Rasta Sunset by ~AbusedPandaFace23 on DeviantART." AbusedPandaFace23 on DeviantART. Deviant Art, 27 May 2011. Web. 20 Dec. 2011. <http://abusedpandaface23.deviantart.com/art/rasta-sunset-211037890>.

No comments:

Post a Comment